Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Won't Fix in 2018.1.X
Using 'Forward Add' shadow rendering mode produces irrelevant syntax error
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project
3. Import tester-submitted shader (Test.shader)
4. Inspect shader syntax error pointing at line 102 (unexpected ';')
5. Switch to alternative shadow rendering mode at line 74
6. Notice shader syntax error disappear at line 102
Expected result: Unity compiles both shadow rendering modes correctly.
Actual result: Unity does not compile 'Forward Add' shadow rendering mode and complains about syntax errors
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b6
Not reproducible with - 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1p1
Verified in: 2018.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode