Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Using undo, Skinned Mesh is not removed
After you add a skinned mesh component to a game object, using undo, skinned mesh is not removed
1. Create new project
2. Create cube
3. Add Skinned Mesh component
4. Press undo
Expected result: component is removed
Actual result: component is still there
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1 2017.2.0b1
Does not reproduce on: 5.4.5p4
Regression introduced on: 5.5.0a6
Notes: after pressing undo and the pressing redo Unity crashes. If you remove component manually by right clicking on it then pressing Undo and Redo, after couple of time Unity freezes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler