Search Issue Tracker
User should not be able to select "Delete" when the delete option is not supported
It should not be an option to select "Delete" when delete feature is not supported. If user by mistake has created a bunch of sliced sprites without noticing it, it is not possible to delete them from Assets folder (note, you need to delete the asset itself).
You need a sprite in you assets
1. Select the Sprite from the asset
2. In the Inspector, select Sprite mode > multiple
3. Select Sprite Editor
4. In the sprite edito create, by slicing, a boundle of new "sub" assets
5. Navigate to the asset folder and select the bundle of "sub" assets" and right click
5. select Delete
Result: Nothing happens
Expected result If it is not possible to delete the "sub"assets, then Delete should not be an option
Note: By selecting the asset it self (the top level), it can be delete
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"