Search Issue Tracker
useGUILayout = false spams console
useGUILayout = false spams console.
If a project uses GUILayout with MonoBehaviour.useGUILayout set to false, the console is spammed with the following error:
ArgumentException: Getting control 1's position in a group with only 1 controls when doing Repaint
Play the scene in the attached project, and toggle GUI control.
ArgumentException: Getting control... is thrown in every OnGUI call.
Graceful and explanatory error message.
E.g. "Control [control_id] on [object] can't be drawn because useGUILayout is disabled"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled