Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[USD] Point vs Vertex normals (#86)
It looks like the 'import' normals option doesn't interpret point vs vertex normals correctly. Unity expects the number of normals to equal the number of points. So in houdini, add a vertex split SOP (set to "N" and promote) after your normal sop. Then delete the N vertex attr. I sent a test USD file to @jcowles with a test case
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first