Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Usability] Build Settings window is confusing when platform support is not installed
1. Launch 5.3+ Unity editor with missing target support modules.
2. Go to "File > Build Settings".
3. Select any missing target platform and click on "Module Manager"
Actual result: more information about modules and how to install them would be useful.
Expected result: information on how to install missing modules (reopen Unity Download Assistant, etc).
Additional note: module manager doesn't provide a way to install missing modules.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode