Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview.14
Found in [Package]
[URP] Renderer Feature cannot be removed from Forward Renderer when Renderer Feature name is changed or it is deleted
1. Open attached project "1208113_renderer_feature"
2. In the Project window, click on "CustomForwardRendererData" and make sure Renderer Feature is attached to the list
3. In the Project window, rename "CustomRenderPassFeature"
4. Again select "CustomForwardRendererData"
5. Click on the missing array element and press the minus button to remove it from the list
Expected result: Element is removed from the list
Actual result: Element is not removed from the list
Reproducible with: 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1 (no Package Manager), 2018.4.15f1 (Renderer Feature not implemented)
Reproducible with package versions: 6.9.0, 7.1.7
Could not test with package versions: 4.1.0-preview (Renderer Feature not implemented)
Note: Right-clicking on the array element and pressing "Delete Array Element" deletes the element successfully
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak