Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview.14
Found in [Package]
[URP] Renderer Feature cannot be removed from Forward Renderer when Renderer Feature name is changed or it is deleted
1. Open attached project "1208113_renderer_feature"
2. In the Project window, click on "CustomForwardRendererData" and make sure Renderer Feature is attached to the list
3. In the Project window, rename "CustomRenderPassFeature"
4. Again select "CustomForwardRendererData"
5. Click on the missing array element and press the minus button to remove it from the list
Expected result: Element is removed from the list
Actual result: Element is not removed from the list
Reproducible with: 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1 (no Package Manager), 2018.4.15f1 (Renderer Feature not implemented)
Reproducible with package versions: 6.9.0, 7.1.7
Could not test with package versions: 4.1.0-preview (Renderer Feature not implemented)
Note: Right-clicking on the array element and pressing "Delete Array Element" deletes the element successfully
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance