Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Fixed in 7.5.4
Found in [Package]
[URP] Render Texture gets progressively blurrier when Mip Maps are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Hierarchy, select the "Render Texture Camera" GameObject
4. In the Inspector, adjust the "Manual Render" Component's "Total Angles" parameter
5. Observe the Game View
Expected result: Render Texture doesn't get progressively blurrier
Actual result: Render Texture gets progressively blurrier
Reproducible with Unity: 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a18 (7.2.0, 7.4.1, 9.0.0-preview.14, 9.0.0-preview.35)
Not reproducible with Unity: 2019.3.0a1 (7.1.1, 7.1.8)
Couldn't test with Unity: 2018.4.24f1 (Affected Package version is not available)
Couldn't test with Packages: 7.0.1, 8.0.1, 8.1.0 (Render Texture gets stretched instead of additional MipMaps being created)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags