Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
[URP] OutputUpdate.compute: Kernel at index (0) is invalid when using compute culling, Lod, or Multi-mesh
1. Import the attached project in an URP-enabled project
2. Open the VFX and do any of the following:
- select either output and enabled Compute Culling
- select the mesh output and enable LOD or increase the mesh count to > 1
3. The effect stops rendering and errors appear.
- tried in 10.2.2 and 10.3.0
- works in HDRP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails