Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Fixed in 7.4.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] No shadows on Terrain when Cascades is set to "No Cascades" in Render Pipeline Asset settings
1. Create a new project
2. In the Hierarchy window create a Terrain
3. Create a Cube GameObject
4. Position it on top of the Terrain
Expected result: shadows appear on terrain when Cascades is set to "No Cascades"
Actual result: shadows do not appear on terrain when Cascades is set to "No Cascades"
Reproduces on: URP 7.2.0 (2019.3.6f1), URP 8.0.1 (2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a4)
Does not reproduce on: LWRP 4.10.0 - Preview (2018.4.19f1), URP 7.1.8 (2019.3.6f1)
-Does not reproduce when Shadow Cascades is set to "Two Cascades" or "Four Cascades"
-Issue only reproduces on Terrain
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again