Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Fixed in 7.4.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] No shadows on Terrain when Cascades is set to "No Cascades" in Render Pipeline Asset settings
1. Create a new project
2. In the Hierarchy window create a Terrain
3. Create a Cube GameObject
4. Position it on top of the Terrain
Expected result: shadows appear on terrain when Cascades is set to "No Cascades"
Actual result: shadows do not appear on terrain when Cascades is set to "No Cascades"
Reproduces on: URP 7.2.0 (2019.3.6f1), URP 8.0.1 (2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a4)
Does not reproduce on: LWRP 4.10.0 - Preview (2018.4.19f1), URP 7.1.8 (2019.3.6f1)
-Does not reproduce when Shadow Cascades is set to "Two Cascades" or "Four Cascades"
-Issue only reproduces on Terrain
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy