Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0
Fixed in 7.4.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] No shadows on Terrain when Cascades is set to "No Cascades" in Render Pipeline Asset settings
1. Create a new project
2. In the Hierarchy window create a Terrain
3. Create a Cube GameObject
4. Position it on top of the Terrain
Expected result: shadows appear on terrain when Cascades is set to "No Cascades"
Actual result: shadows do not appear on terrain when Cascades is set to "No Cascades"
Reproduces on: URP 7.2.0 (2019.3.6f1), URP 8.0.1 (2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a4)
Does not reproduce on: LWRP 4.10.0 - Preview (2018.4.19f1), URP 7.1.8 (2019.3.6f1)
-Does not reproduce when Shadow Cascades is set to "Two Cascades" or "Four Cascades"
-Issue only reproduces on Terrain
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first