Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[URP] Mask Component stops working when a Renderer Feature renders it after Post Processing
1. Open attached project "Case_1403640.zip"
2. Load Scene "SampleScene"
3. Observe the Game View
Expected result: A white checkmark is seen in the Game View
Actual result: A white square is seen in the Game View
Reproducible with: 13.1.2 (2022.2.0a1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b13), 14.0.1 (2022.2.0a8)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.36f1), 10.8.1 (2020.3.32f1), 12.1.6 (2021.2.17f1), 13.1.1 (2022.1.0a16)
- Changing the Event variable in the Renderer Feature to any other besides "AfterRenderingPostProcessing" no longer reproduces the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated