Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.x.x
Found in [Package]
[URP] Enlighten regression where not all surfaces are contributing to the GI on mobiles
There was a regression between a18 and a19 with Enlighten and URP where not all surfaces are contributing to the GI. If you see the reference images below, they are missing the contribution from the bounces from the red wall on the right.
Create a project with 2021.2 a19 and open the following project https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Graphics/tree/master/TestProjects/UniversalGraphicsTest_Lighting
Then open either scene listed above and deploy to android device.
It was bisected in the Graphics package to the bump from a18 to a19:
The expected and actual results can be seen in the attached images.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken