Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.x.x
Found in [Package]
[URP] Enlighten regression where not all surfaces are contributing to the GI on mobiles
There was a regression between a18 and a19 with Enlighten and URP where not all surfaces are contributing to the GI. If you see the reference images below, they are missing the contribution from the bounces from the red wall on the right.
Create a project with 2021.2 a19 and open the following project https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Graphics/tree/master/TestProjects/UniversalGraphicsTest_Lighting
Then open either scene listed above and deploy to android device.
It was bisected in the Graphics package to the bump from a18 to a19:
The expected and actual results can be seen in the attached images.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode