Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[URP] Custom Renderer Feature is not being serialized
1. Download attached zip (URPRenderFeature.zip)
2. Delete Library folder and open project
3. On ProjectView select "URPAsset_default"
-> observe that Renderer Features list contains NewRenderObjects
4. On ProjectView select "URPAsset_myRen"
-> observe that Renderer Features list writes None <------the bug
5. Assign FlipBlit into this empty slot
6. Save project
7. Repeat step 1-4.
Expected: Both default and custom renderer feature are not None after delete library + reopen project.
Reproducible: 2019.3.0b10 + URP 7.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values