Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0-preview.12
Fixed in 7.5.2, 8.3.1
Found in [Package]
[URP] All Pixel lighting variants are stripped in build if at least one URP asset has Additional Lights set to Per Vertex
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the attached file "1263514.zip"
2. Open the UniversalRP-MediumQuality asset and set Additional Lights to Per Vertex
3. Open the UniversalRP-HighQuality asset and set the Additional Lights to Per Pixel
4. Go to File > Build And Run
Expected result: The light is rendered
Actual result: The light is not rendered
Reproducible with: 7.4.1(2019.4.7f1), 7.4.3(2019.4.7f1), 8.2.0(2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20), 10.0.0-preview.26(2020.2.0a20)
Not reproducible with: 4.10.0-preview(2018.4.26f1), 7.3.1(2019.4.7f1), 8.1.0(2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a20)
- In the Player.log of the build the _ADDITIONAL_LIGHTS keyword does not exist
- The quality is set to High
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script