Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Check Console window
Results: UploadHandlerFile.contentType always returns "text/plain"
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.11f1, 2018.4.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader