Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Check Console window
Results: UploadHandlerFile.contentType always returns "text/plain"
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.11f1, 2018.4.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader