Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Enter play mode
4. Check Console window
Results: UploadHandlerFile.contentType always returns "text/plain"
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.11f1, 2018.4.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file