Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.0, 2022.1.0, 2022.2.0, 2023.1.0
Found in [Package]
Upgrading PSDs authored in Krita from 20.3 to 21.3 causes lost Sprite reference
If a project contains Krita authored .psd files and the project is upgraded from Unity 2020.3 to Unity 2021.3, the Sprites in the .psd file gets new Sprite Ids and consumers of these sprites loses their references.
*How to reproduce:*
# Create a .psd file in Krita, save it to disk and rename the file ending from .psd -> .psb
# Create a new project in Unity 2020.3 and add the .psb file into the project
# Drag a Sprite out from the .psb file into a scene and save the scene
# Relaunch the project in Unity 2021.3 and view the scene with the Sprite in it
Sprite is visible in the scene
The SpriteRenderer has a missing reference in the Sprite property.
*Tested with:* 2020.3.33f1 & 2021.3.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark
- XR interactable GameObjects are not syncing properly over the network when being grabbed from XR interactable sockets