Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0-pre.3, 2021.3.0, 2022.1.0, 2022.2.0, 2023.1.0
Found in [Package]
Upgrading PSDs authored in Krita from 20.3 to 21.3 causes lost Sprite reference
If a project contains Krita authored .psd files and the project is upgraded from Unity 2020.3 to Unity 2021.3, the Sprites in the .psd file gets new Sprite Ids and consumers of these sprites loses their references.
*How to reproduce:*
# Create a .psd file in Krita, save it to disk and rename the file ending from .psd -> .psb
# Create a new project in Unity 2020.3 and add the .psb file into the project
# Drag a Sprite out from the .psb file into a scene and save the scene
# Relaunch the project in Unity 2021.3 and view the scene with the Sprite in it
Sprite is visible in the scene
The SpriteRenderer has a missing reference in the Sprite property.
*Tested with:* 2020.3.33f1 & 2021.3.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer