Search Issue Tracker
Upgrading from 5.4.0b19 to 5.4.0b22 sets all Sprite Renderer materials to none
1) Create new project in 5.4.0b19
2) Create new GameObject
3) Attach Sprite Renderer to it.
4) Set Sprite Renderer property Material to Sprites-Default
5) Save scene
6) Relaunch project in 5.4.0b22
7) Open GameObject you just created. Notice that Sprite Renderer property Material is set to None.
Expected behavior: all materials remain the same.
Actual behavior: all materials in project are set to None.
Note: If you set material in 5.4.0b19 as Default-Material in won't be reseted when project is launched with 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1