Search Issue Tracker
Updated Material properties are not copied to a new instance when they were changed using Material.Lerp
1. Open attached project "1212274_material_lerp" and "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: "instance", changed from red to blue using Material.Lerp, and "instance2" are both blue
Actual result: "instance2" color is red, while "instance" is blue
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Note: "instance2" color is set to the color that "instance" was originally instantiated with.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform