Search Issue Tracker
Updated Material properties are not copied to a new instance when they were changed using Material.Lerp
1. Open attached project "1212274_material_lerp" and "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: "instance", changed from red to blue using Material.Lerp, and "instance2" are both blue
Actual result: "instance2" color is red, while "instance" is blue
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Note: "instance2" color is set to the color that "instance" was originally instantiated with.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces