Search Issue Tracker
Unused Material dependencies are returned when checking the dependencies of imported model
1. Open attached project "repro_24149.zip"
2. In main toolbar, go to Support > Dependencies window
3. Drag the Cube.fbx file (Project window) to object picker in Dependencies window
Expected: unused materials are not included in the dependency list (Unused.mat)
Actual: unused materials are included in the dependency list
Reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Note: EditorUtility.CollectDependencies does not return the unused dependencies, however it does include duplicate paths and sizeable amount of questionable dependencies
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()