Search Issue Tracker
Unused Material dependencies are returned when checking the dependencies of imported model
1. Open attached project "repro_24149.zip"
2. In main toolbar, go to Support > Dependencies window
3. Drag the Cube.fbx file (Project window) to object picker in Dependencies window
Expected: unused materials are not included in the dependency list (Unused.mat)
Actual: unused materials are included in the dependency list
Reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Note: EditorUtility.CollectDependencies does not return the unused dependencies, however it does include duplicate paths and sizeable amount of questionable dependencies
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file