Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Unsupported formats for Async GPU readback
R16G16B16A16_Unorm should be supported for AsyncGPUReadback
1. Open repro project, hit play
2. Observe console about error saying RGBA16Unorm is not supported for AsyncGPUReadback
Reproducible in: 2019.2.0a5, 2019.1.0b4
We will investigate into the bug that R16G16B16A16_Unorm should be supported for Async GPU Readback. To check what formats are supported for Async GPU Readback, User can use SystemInfo.IsFormatSupported(format, FormatUsage.ReadPixels)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors