Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Unregistered icall error using ParticleSystem.EmissionModule.enabled on iOS/Mono2x
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build to iOS and run
- Note how the application freezes on the device and there is an error in Xcode:
Unregistered icall 'UnityEngine.ParticleSystem/EmissionModule:SetEnabled (UnityEngine.ParticleSystem,bool)'
- This is not reproducible when building with IL2CPP
- Reproduced in Version 5.3.1f1 (3b3e8231502f), Version 5.3.0f4 (2524e04062b4), Version 5.4.0a6 (97b6a3660dbf)
- Blocked from testing older versions due to EmissionModule errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown