Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Unregistered icall error using ParticleSystem.EmissionModule.enabled on iOS/Mono2x
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build to iOS and run
- Note how the application freezes on the device and there is an error in Xcode:
Unregistered icall 'UnityEngine.ParticleSystem/EmissionModule:SetEnabled (UnityEngine.ParticleSystem,bool)'
- This is not reproducible when building with IL2CPP
- Reproduced in Version 5.3.1f1 (3b3e8231502f), Version 5.3.0f4 (2524e04062b4), Version 5.4.0a6 (97b6a3660dbf)
- Blocked from testing older versions due to EmissionModule errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
Dec 21, 2015 03:23
This is listed as a severity 3, which means 'workaround is possible', what is the workaround?