Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.4
Unparenting while deleting object in Editor
When deleting an object in the Editor in 4.3, the object loses knowledge of its parent once OnDestroy is called. This was not the case in 4.2.
1. Import attached project in a 4.2 version of the Editor
2. Open the scene DeleteTestScene
3. Select the object "ChildGameObject" (child of "ParentGameObject") -observe the message "My parent is ParentGameObject" in the console
4. Delete the object, observe the message "My parent is ParentGameObject" once again
5. Repeat Steps 1-3, but with a 4.3 version of the Editor
6. Delete the object, observe the message "I don't have a parent!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes