Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Unloaded scene is removed from hierarchy after exiting playmode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "769613.zip"
2. In project tab, open folder "_Scenes"
3. Open scene "test dont kill me"
4. Drag scene "test kill me" into hierarchy
5. In hierarchy, right-click on scene "test kill me" and Unload it
6. Enter play mode
7. Exit play mode
8. Notice that scene "test kill me" is missing
Not reproducible: 5.3.2p2
Regression introduced in 5.3.2p3
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)