Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Unloaded scene is removed from hierarchy after exiting playmode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "769613.zip"
2. In project tab, open folder "_Scenes"
3. Open scene "test dont kill me"
4. Drag scene "test kill me" into hierarchy
5. In hierarchy, right-click on scene "test kill me" and Unload it
6. Enter play mode
7. Exit play mode
8. Notice that scene "test kill me" is missing
Not reproducible: 5.3.2p2
Regression introduced in 5.3.2p3
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event