Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Unloaded scene is removed from hierarchy after exiting playmode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "769613.zip"
2. In project tab, open folder "_Scenes"
3. Open scene "test dont kill me"
4. Drag scene "test kill me" into hierarchy
5. In hierarchy, right-click on scene "test kill me" and Unload it
6. Enter play mode
7. Exit play mode
8. Notice that scene "test kill me" is missing
Not reproducible: 5.3.2p2
Regression introduced in 5.3.2p3
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px