Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Unlit Shader Graph with Shadow Matte option enabled does not receive shadows when Path Tracing is enabled
1. Open the attached project named "PathTracing.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Toggle Path tracing option on and off on. Located in - GameObject / Volume / Path Tracing
Expected result: There is a shadow on the red plane when Path Tracing is enabled
Actual result: There is no shadow on the red plane when Path Tracing is enabled
Reproducible with: 2019.4.26f1(7.6.0), 2020.3.8f1(10.5.0), 2021.1.7f1(11.0.0), 2021.2.0a17(12.0.0)
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1(HDRP was in early preview stage)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"