Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
Universal RP has conflicts errors when upgrading project
Opening a project, entering play mode or refocusing to Unity from the desktop causes the following errors to appear in the console.
GUID [9802e36ef1c38064d9bcd7bf2e01cccb] for asset 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/ShaderLibrary/Deprecated.hlsl.meta' conflicts with:
We can't assign a new GUID because the asset is in an immutable folder. The asset will be ignored.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project
- Open the main menu scene
- Enter play mode
Notice issue >> Errors appear in the log.
Ubuntu - 2020.1.0a1
Windows 10 - 2019.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan