Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
Universal RP has conflicts errors when upgrading project
Opening a project, entering play mode or refocusing to Unity from the desktop causes the following errors to appear in the console.
GUID [9802e36ef1c38064d9bcd7bf2e01cccb] for asset 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal/ShaderLibrary/Deprecated.hlsl.meta' conflicts with:
We can't assign a new GUID because the asset is in an immutable folder. The asset will be ignored.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project
- Open the main menu scene
- Enter play mode
Notice issue >> Errors appear in the log.
Ubuntu - 2020.1.0a1
Windows 10 - 2019.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background