Search Issue Tracker
UnityYAMLMerge does not respect EditorSettings.serializeInlineMappingsOnOneLine
How to reproduce:
1. Extract the attached project named "BUG_YamlMerge.zip"
2. Open SceneLeft.unity with a text editor (Located in the Assets folder)
3. Observe that line 133 is written in a single line
4. Open CMD in the current folder and execute the following command - "PATH_TO_THE_EDITOR_FOLDER\Editor\Data\Tools\UnityYAMLMerge.exe" merge -p SceneLeft.unity SceneLeft.unity SceneLeft.unity out.unity
5. Open the result file "out.unity" using a text editor
6. Observe line 133 once more
Expected results: The two merged files are the same. UnityYAMLMerge should not change the file if the files are the same
Actual results: The original line 133 is split into two separate lines
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh