Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
UnityWebRequest downloadedBytes property is always zero
When downloading a bundle from network UnityWebRequest updates its progress property but doesn't update downloadedBytes property.
Open Main.scene and run. It tries to load a bundle from streaming assets.
See console log for progress and downloadedBytes values logged in Update.
The problem is present in several versions of Unity including latest stable 5.3 on at least Android, Windows and OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock