Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
UnityWebRequest downloadedBytes property is always zero
When downloading a bundle from network UnityWebRequest updates its progress property but doesn't update downloadedBytes property.
Open Main.scene and run. It tries to load a bundle from streaming assets.
See console log for progress and downloadedBytes values logged in Update.
The problem is present in several versions of Unity including latest stable 5.3 on at least Android, Windows and OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment