Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
UnityWebRequest downloadedBytes property is always zero
When downloading a bundle from network UnityWebRequest updates its progress property but doesn't update downloadedBytes property.
Open Main.scene and run. It tries to load a bundle from streaming assets.
See console log for progress and downloadedBytes values logged in Update.
The problem is present in several versions of Unity including latest stable 5.3 on at least Android, Windows and OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"