Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
UnityWebRequest downloadedBytes property is always zero
When downloading a bundle from network UnityWebRequest updates its progress property but doesn't update downloadedBytes property.
Open Main.scene and run. It tries to load a bundle from streaming assets.
See console log for progress and downloadedBytes values logged in Update.
The problem is present in several versions of Unity including latest stable 5.3 on at least Android, Windows and OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator