Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
UnityWebRequest downloadedBytes property is always zero
When downloading a bundle from network UnityWebRequest updates its progress property but doesn't update downloadedBytes property.
Open Main.scene and run. It tries to load a bundle from streaming assets.
See console log for progress and downloadedBytes values logged in Update.
The problem is present in several versions of Unity including latest stable 5.3 on at least Android, Windows and OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project