Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest.url unescapes escaped symbol
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main" and run it
3. In console notice comparison of url passed to UnityWebRequest and url returned by UnityWebRequest
Notice that %2f (which is escaped '/') is changed to '/'
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.2p4, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites