Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest.url unescapes escaped symbol
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main" and run it
3. In console notice comparison of url passed to UnityWebRequest and url returned by UnityWebRequest
Notice that %2f (which is escaped '/') is changed to '/'
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.2p4, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event