Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest.url unescapes escaped symbol
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main" and run it
3. In console notice comparison of url passed to UnityWebRequest and url returned by UnityWebRequest
Notice that %2f (which is escaped '/') is changed to '/'
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.2p4, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()