Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest.url unescapes escaped symbol
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main" and run it
3. In console notice comparison of url passed to UnityWebRequest and url returned by UnityWebRequest
Notice that %2f (which is escaped '/') is changed to '/'
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.2p4, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0