Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
UnityWebRequest.url unescapes escaped symbol
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main" and run it
3. In console notice comparison of url passed to UnityWebRequest and url returned by UnityWebRequest
Notice that %2f (which is escaped '/') is changed to '/'
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.3.7f1, 5.4.2p4, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded