Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[UnityTestRunner] NUnit tests in a DLL stored under an Editor folder are run when -testPlatform is set to 'playmode' (batchmode)
How to reproduce:
1. Open up the terminal (or command line for Windows).
2. Run the command <Path_To_Unity> -batchmode -projectPath <Path_To_Project> -runTests -buildTarget OSX -testPlatform playmode
3. Observe the results in the root directory of the project (TestResults-XXXXX.xml)
Expected Result: Only playmode tests PlaymodePass & RangeTest are run.
Actual Result: DLL tests built with NUnit are run (ExternalNUnit.Tests.Test1 / ExternalNUnit.Tests.Test2 ).
Regression first introduced in - Unity 2017.2
Reproducable with - 2017.3.1p1
Not reproducable with - 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items