Search Issue Tracker
[UnityTest] Playmode tests halt when calling test with [Repeat(10)] attribute
How to reproduce:
1. Download project from the link to the cloud and open it
2. Open Test Runner (Windows -> General -> Test Runner)
3. Select "PlayMode" inside of Test Runner
4. Click "Run All"
Expected result: testing will be completed
Actual result: after testing PressAndHoldRangedAttack_FireRepeatedly you receive an error and testing halts
Error: InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0b1
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4.9f2 (package manager error)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process