Search Issue Tracker
UnityScript: Accessing an enum value via an instance causes crash
1. Open project SwitchBug
2. Select "testScene"
3. Select "testObject"
Meanwhile, you can avoid this issue by referencing enumeration values from their types instead of from instances:
TestGameType.Survival instead of currentArea.game.Survival
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI