Search Issue Tracker
UnityScript: Accessing an enum value via an instance causes crash
1. Open project SwitchBug
2. Select "testScene"
3. Select "testObject"
Meanwhile, you can avoid this issue by referencing enumeration values from their types instead of from instances:
TestGameType.Survival instead of currentArea.game.Survival
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player