Search Issue Tracker
UnityScript: Accessing an enum value via an instance causes crash
1. Open project SwitchBug
2. Select "testScene"
3. Select "testObject"
Meanwhile, you can avoid this issue by referencing enumeration values from their types instead of from instances:
TestGameType.Survival instead of currentArea.game.Survival
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05