Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
UnityEvent's type from a derived class is not displayed in the inspector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user ("2018.4.8f1_toMigrate.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Click on the "Main Camera" GameObject
4. Observe the "My Event Component Derivated" Component
Expected result: "My Private Event" event's type is recognized and displayed in the Inspector
Actual result: "My Private Event" event's type not displayed in the Inspector
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a11
- "MyEventComponentDerivated" class is derived from "MyEventComponent" class. The latter is displayed as expected in newer versions after the case 1188593 was fixed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR