Search Issue Tracker
UnityEvent.RemoveListener doesn't remove object reference when UnityEvent Invoke is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "_test_proj_events.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game view, press "Create object and subscribe" button
4. Observer Console window
Expected result: After a few seconds a warning is printed out "Object 0 destructor"
Actual result: the warning is only printed after clicking on a "Create object and subscribe" button once more
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.16f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()