Search Issue Tracker
UnityEvent.RemoveListener doesn't remove object reference when UnityEvent Invoke is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "_test_proj_events.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game view, press "Create object and subscribe" button
4. Observer Console window
Expected result: After a few seconds a warning is printed out "Object 0 destructor"
Actual result: the warning is only printed after clicking on a "Create object and subscribe" button once more
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.16f1
Low priority defect for the moment. This bug is unlikely to be fixed in the near future.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website