Search Issue Tracker
UnityEvent.RemoveListener doesn't remove object reference when UnityEvent Invoke is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "_test_proj_events.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game view, press "Create object and subscribe" button
4. Observer Console window
Expected result: After a few seconds a warning is printed out "Object 0 destructor"
Actual result: the warning is only printed after clicking on a "Create object and subscribe" button once more
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.16f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint