Search Issue Tracker
UnityEvent.RemoveListener doesn't remove object reference when UnityEvent Invoke is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "_test_proj_events.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game view, press "Create object and subscribe" button
4. Observer Console window
Expected result: After a few seconds a warning is printed out "Object 0 destructor"
Actual result: the warning is only printed after clicking on a "Create object and subscribe" button once more
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.1f1, 2017.4.16f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity