Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
UnityEngine.UI missing reference errors are thrown when reimporting assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1173748-2019.2UpgradeBug" project
2. Go to Assets->Reimport All
Expected results: All packages are successfully reimported without any errors
Actual results: UnityEngine.UI missing reference error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0a14
These errors can be safely cleared, nothing is affected. Possibly UnityEngine.UI compiles after it gets referenced, hence these errors are harmless
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'