Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
UnityEngine.UI.dll is in timestamps but is not known in guidmapper...
Error message shown on first open of attached project:
Asset 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/GUISystem/4.6.0/UnityEngine.UI.dll' is in timestamps but is not known in guidmapper...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Apr 24, 2015 06:21
still in 5.0.1 and scripts go completely missing from assets whenever I re-name them, breaking my project. Like raise the severity level on this one yo!
Apr 23, 2015 20:45
Same for me and 2 my co-workers - we had such issue on unity 5.0.1f1 both on Win 8.1 x64 and Mac OS (can't say which version).
Apr 19, 2015 15:27
I geting this in unity 5.0.1 please fix this quick
Apr 10, 2015 11:22
I am geting this error in unity 5
Feb 04, 2015 10:44
different project, also found in 4.6.1f1 on first open