Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
UnityEditor.TestTools.TestRunner uses 896 B of memory each time when Scripts are reimported
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Profiler window (Window -> Analysis -> Profiler)
3. Change the Profiler Modules so that only the 'Memory' Module is displayed
4. Create a new Script in the Project window
5. Right-click on the newly created Script and select 'Reimport'
6. In the Profiler window press 'Take Sample Playmode' or 'Take Sample Editor'
7. Switch to 'Detailed' information type instead of 'Simple'
8. Expand 'Scene Memory' -> 'MonoBehaviour'
Expected result: UnityEditor.TestTools.TestRunner did not use any additional memory after reimporting the Script
Actual result: 'UnityEditor.TestTools.TestRunner.RerunCallback' and 'UnityEditor.TestTools.TestRunner.Api.TestRunnerApi' each additionally used 448 B of memory
Reproducible with: 1.0.9 (2019.2.0a11), 1.1.16 (2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b5, 2021.1.0a1)
Not reproducible with: 0.0.4 - preview (2018.4.27f1), 1.0.7 (2019.2.0a10)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene