Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false doesn't quit playmode in Start
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "676201IsPlayingBug.zip"
2. Open and Play "test" scene
3. Notice that UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false didn't work and project is still in play mode
4. If you open the script comment line 30 which in in Start() and uncomment 42-45 which is in Update().
5. Play again and notice that it quits playmode
Not reproducible: 4.6.3f1, 5.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked