Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false doesn't quit playmode in Start
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "676201IsPlayingBug.zip"
2. Open and Play "test" scene
3. Notice that UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false didn't work and project is still in play mode
4. If you open the script comment line 30 which in in Start() and uncomment 42-45 which is in Update().
5. Play again and notice that it quits playmode
Not reproducible: 4.6.3f1, 5.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jul 13, 2021 13:17
The issue u have disscused here is a problem which is not so easy to olve so better ask help in proffesionals. The same I do when have writings troubles. I prefer to buy a research proposal on goldessays
Nov 28, 2019 07:36
I'm in the process to make the first project and i hope your above mentioned things will be helpful for me..the project is mainly for https://topessayreviews.com and making a test project first here..
Jun 11, 2019 06:36
An issue is tracked and notified for the composed items for the people. All the reflections of the work and visits of the https://www.topaperwritingservices.com/review-bestdisseration-com/ are accumulated for the humans. The stance is followed for the tracking of the issue and managed tips for the persons. The worth of the issue is done for the elementary items for the agents.