Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false doesn't quit playmode in Start
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "676201IsPlayingBug.zip"
2. Open and Play "test" scene
3. Notice that UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false didn't work and project is still in play mode
4. If you open the script comment line 30 which in in Start() and uncomment 42-45 which is in Update().
5. Play again and notice that it quits playmode
Not reproducible: 4.6.3f1, 5.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved