Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false doesn't quit playmode in Start
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "676201IsPlayingBug.zip"
2. Open and Play "test" scene
3. Notice that UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false didn't work and project is still in play mode
4. If you open the script comment line 30 which in in Start() and uncomment 42-45 which is in Update().
5. Play again and notice that it quits playmode
Not reproducible: 4.6.3f1, 5.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account