Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false doesn't quit playmode in Start
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "676201IsPlayingBug.zip"
2. Open and Play "test" scene
3. Notice that UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false didn't work and project is still in play mode
4. If you open the script comment line 30 which in in Start() and uncomment 42-45 which is in Update().
5. Play again and notice that it quits playmode
Not reproducible: 4.6.3f1, 5.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version