Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false doesn't quit playmode in Start
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "676201IsPlayingBug.zip"
2. Open and Play "test" scene
3. Notice that UnityEditor.EditorApplication.isPlaying = false didn't work and project is still in play mode
4. If you open the script comment line 30 which in in Start() and uncomment 42-45 which is in Update().
5. Play again and notice that it quits playmode
Not reproducible: 4.6.3f1, 5.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled