Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity uses absolute paths and not relative paths for storing build directory
1) Create a test project
2) Build the project in a subfolder of the project.
3) Now close that project, quit Unity
4) Clone the project folder.
5) Open and build again. The folder for the previous project is presented, not the current one.
1. To use a path relative to the project folder when building.
2. If the path is not available, it should show open on the project folder by default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted