Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Unity uses absolute paths and not relative paths for storing build directory
1) Create a test project
2) Build the project in a subfolder of the project.
3) Now close that project, quit Unity
4) Clone the project folder.
5) Open and build again. The folder for the previous project is presented, not the current one.
1. To use a path relative to the project folder when building.
2. If the path is not available, it should show open on the project folder by default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assets are no longer found by Search in the Project Window when they are renamed
- High resolution Terrain painting cannot be undone and throws "Failed to create Object Undo,because the action is too large"error
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package