Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Unity uses absolute paths and not relative paths for storing build directory
1) Create a test project
2) Build the project in a subfolder of the project.
3) Now close that project, quit Unity
4) Clone the project folder.
5) Open and build again. The folder for the previous project is presented, not the current one.
1. To use a path relative to the project folder when building.
2. If the path is not available, it should show open on the project folder by default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)