Search Issue Tracker
Unity-upgraded shader cause inconsistent line endings warning if saved with Windows/Mac line endings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open "Test.shader"
3. Uncomment the code and save the file using Windows or Mac line endings
Expected result: Unity upgrades the code with correct line endings (warning does not appear).
Actual result: Unity upgrades the code and messes up the line endings (warning appears).
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p4, 5.6.2f1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0p4, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0f2.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0f2.
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0a1.
The upgraded code's line endings are correct if they were previously saved with Linux line endings.
The warning is caused by "OUT.vertex = mul(UNITY_MATRIX_MVP, IN.vertex);" line.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first