Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Unity UI: Japanese Input Is Invisible Until Pressing Return
When typing into a Unity UI input field using the Japanese input method, all input is invisible until a user presses Return.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the attached TestUI Unity project, and build for Standalone (or use the prebuilt Windows exe in the zip file)
- Type using the Japanese IME.
This appears to be a regression, as the project works with Unity 4.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime