Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Unity UI: Japanese Input Is Invisible Until Pressing Return
When typing into a Unity UI input field using the Japanese input method, all input is invisible until a user presses Return.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the attached TestUI Unity project, and build for Standalone (or use the prebuilt Windows exe in the zip file)
- Type using the Japanese IME.
This appears to be a regression, as the project works with Unity 4.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project