Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Unity UI: Japanese Input Is Invisible Until Pressing Return
When typing into a Unity UI input field using the Japanese input method, all input is invisible until a user presses Return.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the attached TestUI Unity project, and build for Standalone (or use the prebuilt Windows exe in the zip file)
- Type using the Japanese IME.
This appears to be a regression, as the project works with Unity 4.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event