Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Unity throws "GfxFramebufferGLES: An active RenderTargetSetup has dangling pointers." while Unity Remote is in use
1. Open attached project
2. Open Unity Remote 4
3. Open Scene "Game"
4. Press play
5. When Unity Remote starts showing game view errors will appear in console
Regression from 5.4.0b10
No repro with 5.3.4p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.