Search Issue Tracker
Unity project is not compatible with Visual Studio 2015 after IDE switch
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (New Unity Project (3).zip)
2. Switch IDE setting from Visual Studio 2017 to Visual Studio 2015 (set in Edit->Preferences ...->External Tools; If IDE is already set to 2015 switch to 2017 again)
3. Open "NewBehaviourScript.cs"
Expected result: Unity C# project opens without issues
Actual result: Unity C# project won't load and the file opens without any project context.
Reproducible with: 5.6.6f2, 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.2f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project