Search Issue Tracker
Unity opens script with OS default editor not MonoDevelop
1. Install 4.3f4 Unity version on 4.2.2f4 (to the same folder)
2. Set the default OS script editor to SublimeText
3. Create a new project with a freshly installed Unity version
4. Verify that "Unity -> Preferences -> External Tools -> External Script Editor" is set to "MonoDevelop (built-in)"
4. Create a C# script by right-clicking in the project view "Create -> C# Script"
5. Double click on the script
6. Notice that SublimeText opens the script instead of MonoDevelop
1. Unity -> Preferences -> External Tools
2. Click on the "External Script Editor" setting
3. Click "Browse"
4. Navigate manually to the freshly installed MonoDevelop app (that came with the newest Unity version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect