Search Issue Tracker
Unity is unable to open the built-in Monodevelop editor by default and open the system editor
Unity is unable to open the built-in Monodevelop editor by default and open the system editor instead:
EditorHelper: Failed to open file: unable to get process descriptor for
EditorHelper: Unable to use the internal script editor
/Applications/Unity/MonoDevelop.app. Trying the default system editor now.
(from editor.log, 4.5.4p3)
Repro Steps (only reproducible on user's machine):
1. When I double click a CS file in the Unity project the correct solutions file isn't loaded, MonoDevelop will load the previously loaded solutions file.
2. When I double click a line in the Console the correct file is opened in MonoDevelop, but MonoDevelop doesn't automatically go to the correct line.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player