Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Unity ignores any C# script which which has a name that starts with 'StreamingAssets'
1. Open a new project.
2. Create a script name it 'StreamingAssets***' e.g. 'StreamingAssetsSomething' or 'StreamingAssetsSomethingElse'.
3. Click 'Sync MonoDevelop Project' notice that the file disappears from the project panel, and not added to the Mono project.
UnityScript and Boo script are ignored aswell. Doesn't happen if there are any characters which precede the phrase, e.g.: 'xStreamingAssetsTest'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player