Search Issue Tracker
Unity Hub opens when pressing the Collab / Services / Asset Store button
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project.
2. Press the "Collab" button or Window > Asset Store
Expected result: Opens collab tab / asset store
Actual result: Opens Unity Hub
Reproducible with - 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a3
Note: Unity Hub instantly opens after opening a new project, because Services are on by default.
You can press on each button only once to open Unity Hub, you cannot do it the second time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI