Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Unity hangs when opening project with specific devices
1. Connect "Steinberg UR 22 mk II".
2. Install drivers ("Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver").
3. Create a new project or open old one.
Expected result: Project will be launched.
Actual result: Project is not launched and Editor just "idles" in the background.
Reproduced with: 5.5 and 5.6.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform