Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Unity hangs when opening project with specific devices
1. Connect "Steinberg UR 22 mk II".
2. Install drivers ("Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver").
3. Create a new project or open old one.
Expected result: Project will be launched.
Actual result: Project is not launched and Editor just "idles" in the background.
Reproduced with: 5.5 and 5.6.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "The name 'Unwrapping' does not exist in the current context" is thrown when using Unwrapping.GeneratePerTriangleUV in the Build
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates