Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity hangs when opening project with specific devices
1. Connect "Steinberg UR 22 mk II".
2. Install drivers ("Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver").
3. Create a new project or open old one.
Expected result: Project will be launched.
Actual result: Project is not launched and Editor just "idles" in the background.
Reproduced with: 5.5 and 5.6.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos