Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Unity hangs when opening project with specific devices
1. Connect "Steinberg UR 22 mk II".
2. Install drivers ("Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver").
3. Create a new project or open old one.
Expected result: Project will be launched.
Actual result: Project is not launched and Editor just "idles" in the background.
Reproduced with: 5.5 and 5.6.2f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody