Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.0.0-pre.2
Fixed in 5.0.3
Found in [Package]
Unity hangs when importing a PSD File using an Importer Override
1. Open the attached project "1312835"
2. In the Project window, right-click on the PSD file.
3. Select "2D Importer" > "Change PSD File Importer"
4. If the editor doesn't hang, close the project and repeat all steps. (Reproducible 1/2 times)
Expected result: The method is completed without hanging
Actual result: Editor hangs with a "Menu.Change PSD File Importer" progress bar
Reproducible with: 3.1.7 (2020.1.17f1), 4.0.2 (2020.2.7f1), 5.0.0-pre.2
Could not test with: 1.0.0-preview.4 (2018.4.32f1, errors), 2.1.6 (2019.4.21f1, errors)
- When the editor doesn't hang, this error is printed:
The previous instance of UnityEditor.TextureImporterInspector has not been disposed correctly. Make sure you are calling base.OnDisable() in your AssetImporterEditor implementation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up