Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.0.0-pre.2
Fixed in 5.0.3
Found in [Package]
Unity hangs when importing a PSD File using an Importer Override
1. Open the attached project "1312835"
2. In the Project window, right-click on the PSD file.
3. Select "2D Importer" > "Change PSD File Importer"
4. If the editor doesn't hang, close the project and repeat all steps. (Reproducible 1/2 times)
Expected result: The method is completed without hanging
Actual result: Editor hangs with a "Menu.Change PSD File Importer" progress bar
Reproducible with: 3.1.7 (2020.1.17f1), 4.0.2 (2020.2.7f1), 5.0.0-pre.2
Could not test with: 1.0.0-preview.4 (2018.4.32f1, errors), 2.1.6 (2019.4.21f1, errors)
- When the editor doesn't hang, this error is printed:
The previous instance of UnityEditor.TextureImporterInspector has not been disposed correctly. Make sure you are calling base.OnDisable() in your AssetImporterEditor implementation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 6.0.0-pre.2):
A fix for this issue is available on 2D PSD Importer package 6.0.0-pre.2 and above with Unity 2021.2.0a20 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 5.0.3):
A fix for this issue is available on Unity 2021.1.9f1 with 2D PSD Importer package 5.0.3 and above