Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.0.0-pre.2
Fixed in 5.0.3
Found in [Package]
Unity hangs when importing a PSD File using an Importer Override
1. Open the attached project "1312835"
2. In the Project window, right-click on the PSD file.
3. Select "2D Importer" > "Change PSD File Importer"
4. If the editor doesn't hang, close the project and repeat all steps. (Reproducible 1/2 times)
Expected result: The method is completed without hanging
Actual result: Editor hangs with a "Menu.Change PSD File Importer" progress bar
Reproducible with: 3.1.7 (2020.1.17f1), 4.0.2 (2020.2.7f1), 5.0.0-pre.2
Could not test with: 1.0.0-preview.4 (2018.4.32f1, errors), 2.1.6 (2019.4.21f1, errors)
- When the editor doesn't hang, this error is printed:
The previous instance of UnityEditor.TextureImporterInspector has not been disposed correctly. Make sure you are calling base.OnDisable() in your AssetImporterEditor implementation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true