Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.0.0-pre.2
Fixed in 5.0.3
Found in [Package]
Unity hangs when importing a PSD File using an Importer Override
1. Open the attached project "1312835"
2. In the Project window, right-click on the PSD file.
3. Select "2D Importer" > "Change PSD File Importer"
4. If the editor doesn't hang, close the project and repeat all steps. (Reproducible 1/2 times)
Expected result: The method is completed without hanging
Actual result: Editor hangs with a "Menu.Change PSD File Importer" progress bar
Reproducible with: 3.1.7 (2020.1.17f1), 4.0.2 (2020.2.7f1), 5.0.0-pre.2
Could not test with: 1.0.0-preview.4 (2018.4.32f1, errors), 2.1.6 (2019.4.21f1, errors)
- When the editor doesn't hang, this error is printed:
The previous instance of UnityEditor.TextureImporterInspector has not been disposed correctly. Make sure you are calling base.OnDisable() in your AssetImporterEditor implementation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs