Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fix In Review for 2018.4, 2019.3
Unity hangs on quit after failing to load large number of Video Clips from URL at once
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1197716.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Exit Play mode
4. Exit Unity
Expected result: Unity quits
Actual result: Unity hangs
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
Additionally, Unity will fail to load even a single VideoPlayer request to the URL when reentering Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%