Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Unity hangs on quit after failing to load large number of Video Clips from URL at once
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1197716.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Exit Play mode
4. Exit Unity
Expected result: Unity quits
Actual result: Unity hangs
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
Additionally, Unity will fail to load even a single VideoPlayer request to the URL when reentering Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes