Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Unity hangs on quit after failing to load large number of Video Clips from URL at once
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1197716.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Exit Play mode
4. Exit Unity
Expected result: Unity quits
Actual result: Unity hangs
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
Additionally, Unity will fail to load even a single VideoPlayer request to the URL when reentering Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project