Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Unity freezes when transfering data to an array from cloned compute buffer
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "GIF" under Assets\GIF
3. Enter play mode
4. Make sure Game View tab is visible
5. In the Hierarchy navigate to CameraBse -> Arm -> Main Camera -> RenderComand
6. In the Inspector, tick bool on "Galaxy View" then on "Star Update Voxel" and then once again on "Galaxy View"
--Unity freezes, although the window can be moved, maximized, minimized
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b2
Note: If you drag the Unity window while it is frozen to the other monitor or change its size a few times, the editor crashes. Also, if the Game view is not visible, Unity does not freeze.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Device screen in the Simulator is scaled incorrectly and duplicates multiple times when minimizing or maximising the Simulator Window
- Error in the Console when classes are moved to another assembly
- ScrollView doesn't expand when elements are added in Play Mode
- Error in the Console when generating a PropertyBag for a Type that derives from a partial type with a private member
- Overdraw Mode falsely shows high overdraw areas when there are TMP Text and some sprites in the Scene